Crotched Mountain will be hosting our Annual Penny Sale on Saturday, October 13 in Carter Hall on our main campus, located at 1 Verney Drive, Greenfield NH 03047. This is a family-friendly event, open to the public!
Doors open at 11:00 am for the Penny Sale and the raffle drawing starts at 1:00 pm. A sheet of 25 tickets is only $2.00 There will also be a 50/50 cash raffle (Participants do not need to be present to win; we’ll contact you.)
There will be mini pumpkin painting between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm at the Crotched Mountain Farm School. At noon, a BBQ lunch is planned in the main courtyard with a $5.00 suggested donation.
Some of the items that can be won in the Penny Sale raffle include:
- Disney kid baskets – Doc McStuffin, Mickey and the Roadster Racers, Elena of Alalor, Moana, Star Wars, and much more
- Gift cards to local restaurants like Hillsborough House of Pizza, Amigos, and Longhorn Steakhouse
- Passes to Beanstalk Adventure Ropes, Fairbanks Museum, and Planetarium
- Tickets to Foxwoods Resort and Casino, Chunky’s Movies, and Cinemagic
- Gift certificates to Candia Springs Adventure Park, Dave and Busters, and Great Wolf Lodge.
- And much more!
All proceeds will benefit the students of Crotched Mountain School.