95 Centenary Ave
Bump, set, and spike your way to big-time impact for children with autism!
The Winnipesaukee Volleyball Classic combines the fun of beach volleyball with the great feeling that you’re making a difference in the lives of young children with autism. All proceeds support Crotched Mountain’s Ready Set Connect autism center for children. Last year’s event raised enough funds to help support a full year of autism services to seven children!
- Please come with a basic understanding of how to play volleyball (and remember this is for fun and fundraising!)
- Double elimination with rules modified to speed up play
- Winner is the first team to 21 points or who’s up after 20 minutes
- Each match will have a five-minute break between rounds
- The finals will be played to 30 points and on the sand court.
- Some games will be played on grass on the North and South Lawns as well as the beach.
A Great Event for the Family!
Bring the kids! Activities include a bounce house, raffle prizes, and tiki boat rides from Tiki Boats of New Hampshire (tikihutboatsofnh.com),
which will donate 100% of the day’s ticket costs.
About Ready Set Connect
Ready Set Connect provides group-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to young children with autism in a caring, supportive
environment. Under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), ABA Therapists work one-on-one with children,
helping them develop the skills to succeed in school, at home, and in the community. Learn more at readysetconnect.org.