Our awesome friends at Story Land are hosting a special sensory friendly weekend on June 23 and June 24. See below for what you can expect that weekend!
- There will be NO SMOKING throughout the entire park.
- Ride & Park music will be turned down or off.
- Certain geysers & water features will be turned off.
- VIP* Only lines will be available at Los Bravos Burgers & Pixie Kitchen.
- A Quiet Dining Area will be designated at Los Bravos Burgers.
- You can read with comfort dogs from A.C.T.S. (Assistance Canine Training Services) at Mother Goose’s Manor, 9:30 – 3pm.
- Come to the GRAND OPENING of our new Calming Room, designed for those who need a break. Located at Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard.
- Make your own smoothie with the Memorial Hospital’s Smoothie Bike, 11 am- 1 pm Saturday.
- A special exit will be open from 3 – 5:15 pm near Bamboo Chutes to allow families an easier route to their cars.
- Activities with The Laura Foundation & Crotched Mountain Foundation.
- Information & other resources will be available near the front entrance.
- *PLEASE NOTE: VIP passes can be obtained at Guest Services day-of. No advance reservations required for this weekend.